Five Ways Twitter Can Boost Your Black-Owned Business
(By Toya Bryant) - The social networking site Twitter has been a big boon to many black-owned businesses. Whether you are a new business or a well established one there are many ways you can grow your business by means of this site. If you have yet to become acquainted with Twitter here are five reasons that you should:
1. Direct Access to Consumers – If you want to know what products or services that your customers are interested in Twitter gives you the ability to interact with consumers as never before. Also, by way of real time feedback you are able to pinpoint what aspects of your business would prove to be the most valuable to those you hope to attract as customers.
2. National exposure for your business – If you are interested in growing your business into other region’s Twitter can help it to gain national exposure because it has such a wide variety of users from all over the country. If you are interested in seeing if there is a viable place for your business whether locally or nationally Twitter can help you to see how consumers in various locations would use your services.
3. Real Time Business Updates – From moment to moment whether you are offering a special on your services or even posting employment opportunities Twitter gives you the ability to post live up to the minute information direct to consumers.
4. Branding – Twitter helps you brand your black-owned business by giving you a unique space in which to show current and potential consumers that you are a serious entrepreneur. By owning and operating your Twitter page anyone interested has immediate real time access to what your company is all about.
5. Networking – Twitter is a social networking site like no other in that it allows personal access to like minded business owners who may be able to provide insight into your field of expertise. Also, many business partnerships have been negotiated via Twitter that have allowed businesses further means of expansion.
Twitter has an unlimited
amount of potential that can help your black-owned business to grow if
you make good use of it. Never before has a free service like this one
provided advertisement as well as the ability to interact with consumers
on this scale. You can benefit your company well into the future by using
Twitter to boost your black-owned business.
Toya Bryant is a
Freelance Writer/Blogger who focuses on promoting positive thinking and
actions within the community and the family. Her blog "Tales of a
Literary Nobody" [www.literarynobody.blogspot.com]
chronicles her life as a freelance writer, woman and a parent.
R ichmondvablack.com: Serving the African-American Community
richmondvablack.com's’s mission is to provide the African-American community an online resource which will help promote the
growth of Black-Owned businesses and community organizations, and encourage the support for African-American events.
Richmondvablack.com is part of the NBG
The National Black Guide Network (NBG Network) is a network of community and
social based websites devoted to empowering African Americans in the United States.
Afrophilly.com | Baltimoreblack.com | DCBlack.com | Delawareblack.com | MetroAtlantaBlack.com | NYCityBlack.com | RichmondVABlack.com | NationalBlackGuide.com